Thursday, December 6, 2012

Erotica Review

Absolutely fell in love with this review someone just left on my "25" book. Thanks! You're the reason I wrote it.


5.0 out of 5 stars Fun sex bookNovember 10, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: 25 Dumb Bitches in 30 Days - Erotic Dating Sex Stories Part 1 (Kindle Edition)
My boyfriend bought this book, and was all hot and bothered after reading it. I picked it up, and at first was a little put off by the way that the main character treated women, but after I stopped taking it so seriously, and read it the light it was meant, but a hot sex book meant to get you going, I got into the book. Sometimes we read
it together, and have even re-enacted a couple of the scenes. Unfortunately for my boyfriend, not the one with the twins. It is a well written book, and there is lots of action to get your blood racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment